Thank you for your interest in the products of WHITEHORSE.
Please click on the 'Get Started' button below to register and activate your warranty through Facebook Messenger. If you don't have a Facebook account, please email us and we will send you a form to complete.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from WHITEHORSE (the "Physical Goods").
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, WHITEHORSE will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
WHITEHORSE will either repair or replace the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from WHITEHORSE is valid as long as the product is not discontinued.
What does this limited warranty not cover?This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Damage due to use of the product for anything other than what it is intended for
- Damage due to failure to comply with the usage and care instructions provided by the manufacturer
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster or various weather conditions
- Theft or loss of the product
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. To be eligible for the warranty coverage:
- You must submit a valid proof of purchase
- The product must be returned in its original packaging
- Any accessories or mounting hardware that shipped with the product must be included in the package
- You must contact us by email at: email@example.com
Note: You will be charged nominal fees for the shipping and handling of the return and exchange process.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state to state.