WHITEHORSE is proud to present its premium collection of 2-chamber bat houses. This high-quality bat box is made from 100% FSC western cedar wood, and it is built to last outdoors. It is the perfect way to support North American bat populations while enjoying a healthier garden with less mosquitoes!
Well-Built: made from 100% western cedar wood; assembled with decking screws instead of nails or staples; and lasts longer than other bat houses for outdoors
- Tongue and Groove Construction: built to meet bats' needs; the roof is caulked and the joints interlock to keep the chambers dry and dark enough for bats
- Easy to Install: we've included high quality mounting hardware and simple step-by-step installation tips to make the process as easy as possible for you; no need for the hassle of an unassembled bat house kit
- Reduce Mosquitoes: Did you know? The Little Brown bat, a common North American species, can consume up to 1,000 mosquito-sized insects in a single hour!
Support North American Bats: give bats a shelter and in return enjoy the numerous benefits of having them take occupancy in your property!
- Earth conscious: The cedar wood used in this bat house is 100% FSC. That means it is sourced from a certified forest that is managed with consideration for people, wildlife and the environment.
- Free guide: We included the 5 tried and proven methods on how to attract bats and keep them coming back, and none of them include using a bat attractant spray or bat guano because according to bat experts there is simply no evidence to them working!
- Happiness Guaranteed: We stand by the quality of this bat house and we know bats love it too! If the product you receive does not meet your expectations for any reason, just reach out to us. We'd love to have the opportunity to make things right for you!
WHITEHORSE - Look no further for a bat house, we got you covered. Add to cart today.